K-Track TRK500B is a longitudinal displacement on which Kawasaki RS-Series robots from the RS030NFE02 up to and including the RS080NFE02, including the RS015XFE02 and the RD080NEE03, can be mounted to extend the working range of the robot.
Not in stock, delivery after consultation
Warning: Last items in stock!
The K-Track KRT1000 longitudinal displacement unit is made up of a robust welded steel construction on which 2 precision linear guides and 1 rack are mounted. The carriage is driven by a 2.0 kW Kawasaki servo motor, which is integrated as the 7th axis in the robot controller. The servo motor is brushless and has an absolute encoder.
Scope of delivery of the K-Track KRT1000:
• 1 Longitudinal displacement frame L=4m, useful driving length L=3m
• 2 precision guides
• 1 rack and pinion
• 1 gearbox for the servomotor
• 1 energy chain
• 1 carriage with base on which the robot is mounted
• 1 Kawasaki 2.0kW servo motor
• Control of the servo motor is integrated in the robot controller
• Flexible robot cables L = 20m for mounting in the energy chain
The following Kawasaki robots can be mounted on the K-Track KRT1000: