Floor stand BX, CX robots
Floor stand with base plate on which the Kawasaki BX and CX robots can be mounted.
For a safe and trouble-free use of the robot, it is important that it is mounted on a robust floor stand, which is resistant to reaction forces from the fast and powerful Kawasaki BX and CX robots. RFA has developed a sturdy floor stand that has been successfully used for many years with hundreds of Kawasaki robots supplied by RFA.
The floor stand for the Kawasaki BX and CX robots has the following features:
- Robust steel floor stand, powder coated in RAL 9001 cream white
- Height 450 mm, measured from the floor to the top of the floor stand
- Base plate dimensions: lxwxth 800x800x25 mm.
- with 8x Ø27 mm. holes for M20 floor anchors (exclusive)
- with 4x M16 threaded holes to level the floor stand
- with 4x M16 bolts to level the floor stand
- Mounting plate for the robot dimensions: lxwxth 500x500x25 mm
- with 8x M20 threaded holes
- with 8x M20 bolts to attach the robot
- Tube material thickness 10 mm
- Including galvanized cable channel on the vertical part of the base for the robot cables
Sokkel BX CX robots