Base plate BX CX
Base plate on which the Kawasaki BX and CX RS020N robots can be mounted.
For a safe and trouble-free use of the robot, it is important that it is mounted on a sturdy base plate, which is resistant to reaction forces from the fast and powerful Kawasaki BX and CX robots. RFA has developed a sturdy base plate that has been successfully used for many years with hundreds of Kawasaki robots supplied by RFA.
The base plate for the Kawasaki BX and CX robots RS020N has the following features:
- Robust steel plate, powder coated in RAL 9001 cream white
- Plate dimensions: lxbxth 800x800x25 mm.
- With 8x Ø27 mm holes for M20 floor anchors (not included
- With 4x M16 threaded holes to level the base plate
- Including 4x M16 bolts to level the base plate
- With 8x M20 threaded holes
- Including 8x M20 bolts to attach the robot
Voetplaat BX CX