Floor stand CP robots
Floor stand with base plate on which the Kawasaki CP robots can be mounted.
For a safe and trouble-free use of the robot, it is important that it is mounted on a robust floor stand, which is resistant to reaction forces from the fast and powerful Kawasaki CP robots. RFA has developed a sturdy floor stand that has been successfully used for many years with hundreds of Kawasaki robots supplied by RFA.
The floor stand for the Kawasaki CP robots has the following features:
- Robust steel floor stand, powder coated in RAL 9001 cream white
- Height 400 mm, measured from the floor to the top of the floor stand
- Base plate dimensions: lxwxth 1.200x1.200x25 mm
- with 8x Ø27 mm holes for M20 floor anchors (exclusive)
- with 4x M16 threaded holes to level the floor stand
- with 4x M16 bolts to level the floor stand
- Mounting plate for the robot dimensions: lxwxth 770x770x25 mm
- with 8x Ø20 holes
- with 8x M20 bolts and nuts to attach the robot
- Tube material thickness 10 mm
- Including galvanized cable channel on the vertical part of the base for the robot cables
Sokkel CP robots